Adsense 728x50

Saturday, May 7, 2011

New PC on the Horizon

I've had a triple threat of happiness this week. First, Cinco de Mayo, which is drinking heaven. Had a lot of fun that day. Second, I got a job doing security at the apartments I live at. This is fantastic because its a good paycheck plus free rent. Also, I get to work from home so how cool is that? Finally, I just received my grant money from school, so on top of getting a normal income, I'm 2.5k richer.

What does all this mean?!?!?!
 New PC build :D 

It's not gonna be the latest or greatest but it'll be better than what I have now. I'll post pics and info after i make the purchase and build the sucker. Also, down the line I'll be adding water cooling so I'll also post instructions to do that if anyone wants to learn.

The next few months are gonna be fun.

QUICK UPDATE: My old PC specs

It's old, I know :(


12 comments:

  1. congrats! that's all great news. be sure to update us on your ongoing build!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, please let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grats... by the way, i got a pug :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything was great!... and then you posted the PC specs. :P J/k they aren't that bad. I work at a tech, so I have seen A LOT worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the job + money + upgrade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats, looking forward to see the build you're gonna make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations man, what you doing at school

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bah, I want to build a new PC too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grats. I need to upgrade soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like building a brand new rig

    ReplyDelete